If you want a healthy and thriving landscape, what you’re feeding your trees, shrubs, and turf has a big impact. It’s no secret that Lifescape Colorado is passionate about a green and sustainable approach to landscape design and maintenance, and one of the ways that we accomplish this is by using organic fertilizers and probiotics.
The plants in your landscape can benefit from certain microbes that probiotics introduce. Adding probiotics to your soil will lead to stronger, more resilient plants by fortifying the soil food web and balancing the soil ecosystem. As a result, your plants will be more equipped to handle insects, disease, and the temperamental weather that we have here in Colorado.
The ingredients are what separate traditional fertilizers from high-quality, organic fertilizers. Here are some examples of ingredients that you can find in our organic fertilizers:
- Kelp: Promotes seed germination, assists with plant cell division, and aids in the uptake of plant nutrients.
- Yucca Extract: Serves as a natural wetting agent and soil conditioner.
- Endo and Ecto Mycorrhizae: Establishes a symbiotic relationship with between roots and fungus and helps plants to receive adequate water and nutrients.
- Humic and Fulvic Acids: Encourages seed germination and root development and helps microorganisms in the soil to breath.
- Concentrated Compost Tea: Fosters a biologically complex soil ecosystem with microorganisms such as protozoa and nematodes
By using organic fertilizers and probiotics, you’ll set your yard up to thrive for years to come. Our team at Lifescape Colorado offers an organic maintenance program that will help your plants grow faster and lawns become greener.
Contact us at Lifescape Colorado to learn more about the positive impact that the addition of organic fertilizers and probiotics will have on your landscape.