Creative Design & Craftsman Construction
Design & Attention to Detail: Founded in 1976, Lifescape’s business has been built on high-end residential projects by performing the upfront landscape architecture, project construction and ongoing maintenance. Whether it’s hardscape or greenscape, our attention to detail has always set us apart from our competitors. We understand the attention to detail required so the end result will be a high-touch garden.
Collaborative Cost-Effective Approach
Landscape architects on staff, in collaboration with our operations team, increase the efficiency of our projects. Through early planning and working with strategic industry partners, our design-build process saves time and money, both during construction and in the future. To ensure successful implementation of the design at the most efficient cost to the client, we will perform significant upfront planning with all project partners and will provide continual design and budget feedback during construction.
We pride ourselves on being landscape investment advisors and will bring cost-saving ideas that won’t sacrifice the original design intent.
Comprehensive Property Care
To create an easy transition for the client after construction, Lifescape offers landscape maintenance services to fit the needs of projects both big and small.
- Full service garden, lawn & irrigation services including winter care with twelve months of service
- Development of comprehensive three year master plan for enhancements to prioritize and maintain the garden vision
- Includes garden design and master gardener horticultural services
- Priority scheduling
Estate Garden Services:
- Full service garden, lawn and irrigation services during growing season
- Optional garden design and horticultural services
- Scheduling based on seasonal needs of property
A la Carte Maintenance Services:
Fine Gardening Services:
- Weekly or biweekly garden and irrigation services
- Weekly turf and irrigation services
- Irrigation design, repair and retrofits for water efficiency
Longevity and Innovation
At Lifescape we’ve made it our mission to design and maintain Colorado landscapes for sustainability. From using Colorado native plants to irrigation smart controllers, we continually educated ourselves with new and innovative ideas for reducing our carbon footprint locally and globally. Our comprehensive maintenance team ensures that your landscape not only looks beautiful but that it is constantly evolving for longevity.
Lifescape is recognized as a landscape design industry leader and has earned a reputation for creative and sustainable design
LED lighting: Set the mood of your meditative garden with the dramatic appearance
- LED light fixtures and bulbs are warrantied for over 10 years.
- LED colors are now warmer resulting in pure white light.
- 80% energy savings and almost no maintenance.
- LED lights do not attract certain flying insects, like mosquitoes.
- Earth friendly – these lights could last up to 20 years! That’s thousands of dollars in savings and virtually no bulb waste.
Paving the way: Pavers and natural stone for patios provide an attractive and longer-lasting alternative to cracking concrete.
- Permeable pavers, a green and sustainable option, offer a natural water filtration solution.
- Pavers provide an attractive and longer-lasting alternative to cracking concrete.
- Unlike concrete, pavers can be repaired.